Welcome to Green Gardens Landscape & Installation, Inc.
Green Gardens Landscape & Installation, Inc. is a female-owned landscape company committed to quality customer service and sustainable landscape practices both in maintenance and landscape design choices.
What can Green Gardens Landscape & Installation, Inc. do for you?
- Provide full service landscape maintenance or customized year-round landscape maintenance plans.
- Create a pleasing outdoor environment with seasonal color through installation of plants and planters throughout the front and back yards.
- Resolve or reduce storm water drainage issues by creating rain gardens, installing drainage and use of native plants, where appropriate.
What does Green Gardens Landscape & Installation, Inc.’s commitment to sustainable landscape practices mean to you?
We strive to incorporate sustainable or ‘green’ maintenance and design practices that conserve water, improve general health of existing materials and recycle yard waste into organic matter, whenever possible. Our goal is to partner with our customers so the landscape is in harmony with the natural environment, your space and your budget.
What sustainable or green landscaping practices does Green Gardens Landscape & Installation, Inc. provide?
- Full service maintenance programs: spring clean up that omits conventional weed control, increase nitrogen levels with grass clippings, hand pruning shrubs/trees and mulching of fall leaves to spread on turf and plant beds.
- Landscape designs that incorporate native plants, rain gardens and focus on creating a calming environment.
- Drainage and storm water management solutions to manage storm water run-off.
- Core aeration and seeding to maintain turf health.
- Compost or mulch applications that contain a higher organic content to add nutrients back into soil.
- Snow removal and environmentally safe salting for plants and animals.
- Initial meeting to review your landscape maintenance or landscape design requirements.
- Knowledgeable sales staff that regularly evaluate the landscape environment. We coordinate with other professional services such as arborists and lawn care professionals to address plant disease to prevent loss of investment in the landscape.
- A thorough, easy to read proposal.
- Regular monthly visits by the owner to ensure maintenance consistency and quality.
- Periodic follow up visits to monitor watering for all new or existing plant installations.
- ASK ABOUT POSSIBLE LANDSCAPE CHANGES TO TWEAK OLD, TIRED LAYOUT; IMPROVE ACCESSIBILITY TO AGE IN PLACE; OR PREPARE YOUR HOME FOR SALE.
- Existing clients receive client appreciation coupon for each new client referral resulting in a signed contract for maintenance or landscape installation.
- Design fees vary between $500-$850.
"It poured rain in the middle of the night. Green Gardens drainage solutions let us go back to sleep - no more worries."